TWO RECIPES TO MAKE TASTY COFFEE AND COCOA
An early morning cup of coffee will make you more alert for an active day.
But you don't like the bitter taste of pure coffee. A little variation will make your coffee sweeter. Join Cafecacao4U to learn 2 ways to make delicious and delicious cocoa coffee!
RECIPE 01: HOT "ATTRACTIVE"
How to prepare delicious cocoa beans
Raw materials for cacao coffee:
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon dissolved or blended coffee depending on taste
-350ml of milk
- Add 1 cup of white milk to the microwave or another way to warm up the milk. Add sugar and cocoa powder to a small bowl and mix well. Then pour the sugar and cocoa mixture into a cup of hot milk. Stir well for everything to melt.
Pour one tablespoon (or more) of instant coffee into hot cocoa.
- Stir the soluble coffee in the mixture.
- Depends on your preference to drink hot or cold. You can sip it right away or put the cup in the refrigerator and bring it to enjoy.
RECIPE 02: MILK ICES "NAUGHTY"
- 15g Delicious coffee (encourages a kind of rustic roaster)
- 5g pure cocoa powder
- Fresh milk
- First, you make coffee with a regular formula, you can use coffee or instant coffee, all depending on your taste and habits.
- Pour coffee into the mold and freeze in the freezer.
- To have a strange taste of coffee, put cocoa powder in a cup.
- Add some hot milk and stir well for the cocoa powder to dissolve.
- Add ice, add milk, stir well and enjoy.
- Your super special coffee cup is complete!
This coffee is characterized by being rich and cooler when the stone starts to melt.
You can adjust the amount of milk and cocoa to make the drink more palatable!
It is refreshing to have a cup of coffee this summer to enjoy! Wish you all good!
Collectibles - Delicious dishes - Prepare delicious drinks
Tag: Pure cocoa powder without sugar, delicious milk cocoa powder, pure cocoa powder, rustic roasted coffee, robusta coffee beans, coffee beans, Arabica, roasted coffee
Tag: cách pha chế cafe ca cao thơm ngon, cà phê rang mộc, cacao nguyen chat, cacao nguyên chất